The Brick Yard Point Interpretive Trail is a network of self-guided walking trails available to the public for the observation of flora and fauna.
The Brick Yard Point Interpretive Trail is open to the public, ages 12 and up, by appointment. All visitors must individually pre-register at least 24-hours in advance. Upon arrival, each visitor must present their confirmation email to the Steward at the gate.
There are NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS on the property.
• Entry is by RESERVATION ONLY.
• Trail is open to the public, ages 12 and older.
• Foot traffic only. No bikes, skateboards or motorized vehicles.
• Visitors must keep to the gravel path.
• No pets allowed anywhere on the property.
• Leave plants in their natural setting.
• Watch for snakes, ticks, wildlife and poison ivy.
• Carry in / carry out – take your trash when you leave.
• No running, yelling or loud noises as it will disturb wildlife.
• No hunting, fishing or trapping, guns, weapons or alcoholic beverages.
• No public boat, canoe, kayak or water access to/ from this property.
• No swimming allowed.
• Use of drones is not permitted.
• Smoking, vaping, or other tobacco products are not permitted on the property.